What is Tyre and Alloy Wheel Insurance?
Alloy wheels and tyres can be easily damaged during our everyday driving, even if you are the most careful of drivers.
Unexpected road defects, such as a pot holes or high kerbs can be enough to damage the appearance of your alloy wheel or puncture your tyre, which can be expensive to repair or replace.
Our Tyre and Alloy Wheel Insurance covers you against the cost of any repairs to your tyres or alloy wheels whether they're damaged accidentally, maliciously or by a puncture, meaning you can keep your wheels looking showroom-fresh without worrying about the cost.
- Protects against unexpected costs
- Protects the value of your vehicle
- Tyre repairs and replacements are carried out via an established national repair network.
- Up to £150 contribution for the alloy wheel(s) to be repaired using a lathe skim or;
- Up to £150 contribution towards a replacement alloy wheel
24 Months Cover
36 Months Cover
Cover for 24 or 36 months with tyres covered for up to £200, £250, £450 and £650
5 replacement tyres and puncture repairs
10 alloy wheel refurbishments,
Tyres: cost of materials and labour to repair, balance and refit a tyre
Alloy wheels: Cost of materials and labour to repair thedamage to the alloy wheel
- Tyres used at the incorrect pressure
- Tyres below 1.6mm are not covered.
- Wear and tear due to age and/or usage
- Damage caused by road traffic accident
- Fire or theft
- Lack of maintenance
- Incorrect wheel balancing, defective steering geometry/tracking, or defective suspension