Terms and Conditions of CarStore Aftercare Price Match
Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect or limit the statutory rights of the Customer.
Terms and Conditions for the CarStore Aftercare Price Match ("ZCAPM")
1. Definitions: -
a. Difference: the difference between the price charged at the CarStore dealership and the lower quoted price that you obtained for the Same Service;
b. Same Service: means a bona fide identical service by franchised garage of the same franchise and using parts of the same standard to those provided by the CarStore dealership that has carried out your service;
c. CarStore dealership: The CarStore dealership specified on your service invoice upon which you wish to claim under the ZCAPM.
2. The ZCAPM only applies to like for like services, MOTs or repairs.
3. Where you find the same service at a cheaper price, within a 5-mile radius of the CarStore dealership that you have had your service carried out at, you may request a refund of the Difference;
4. You may only request a refund of the Difference if you put your claim in writing (including email or fax) to the Service Manager of the CarStore Dealership where you had the service work undertaken, within seven days of the date of the invoice for the service work/s. The Aftersales Leader is not under an obligation to respond immediately and will do so as soon as reasonably practicable;
5. In making such a claim, you will need to provide evidence of (1) the works undertaken at the CarStore Dealership; (2) a genuine quote obtained for the same service; (3) sufficient details of the parts to be used and service provided to enable the CarStore Dealership to form a conclusion as to whether the parts and service are identical or of an identical standard to those used by Evans Halshaw; (4) contact details for the comparator; (5) information on where you found the cheaper Same Service; and (6) your contact details.
6. ZCAPM does not apply where:
a. the lower price is offered under any promotion with a third party (including, but not limited to, promotions with newspapers, exhibitions or other special events); or
b. the lower price makes use of prices that are not published and are not available to the general public. These include, but are not limited to, corporate discount rates, and staff rates;
c. the lower price has been discounted by the comparator garage by use of coupons, loyalty rewards, or similar and other offers or incentives to reduce the total cost; or
d. the Difference is the result of an error by the comparator garage.
7. Pendragon PLC trading as CarStore reserves the right to terminate or amend this offer at any time without notice.